Domiciliary Carer – Driver
- More from Care Provider
Phone Number: 01243838223
Address: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org, Bognor Regis, PO21 2PA
Working in our Domiciliary Care Service, you will be driving out into the community, into people’s homes and providing assistance with basic tasks so they can maintain their independence and continue living in their own homes.
Your primary duties will be
• To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible
• To assist service users with daily tasks they may find difficult such as, getting up and dressed, cooking, laundry, light cleaning, and remembering medications
• Encouraging mental and physical activity by having conversations with them and engaging in activities.
• To read care plans, write care notes after each visit and complete medication documents
• To always comply with the agency’s guidelines and policies
• To perform such other duties as may be reasonably required
• To report to the agency manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a service user
You will be required to have a COVID- 19 PCR test weekly and two LFT tests per week
We are looking for a happy, energetic person who can put a smile on our service users’ faces and is passionate about helping their community.
The positions available are:
3 Carers who drive to work during the day and some evenings
There may be walking/cycling positions available depending on your location so even if you don’t drive, feel free to contact us
Essential Qualifications or Experience
A UK Driving Licence is required
Access to a car with insurance is preferrable but not required
No academic qualifications are required
Previous experience in a care role is preferred but not required
Salary/Rate of pay
£9.90-10.41/Hour base rate depending on qualification
Evenings, weekends, and public holidays are paid at a higher rate
Travel time is paid at base rate
There is a 50p/hour bonus for having no absences in a month (At manager’s discretion)
Email to apply: Emily.email@example.com
Telephone to apply: 01243838223
About Ashton Care
Ashton Care is a group of 3 Residential Care Homes and a Care-At-Home service. We are a family run business founded by our director, Sue, over 30 years ago. We are passionate about what we do and believe that if we take care of our staff, they are then best placed to take care of our service users.
The first of our homes is Ashbury. This home is a 29-bed home that specialises in learning disabilities but has a wide mix of residents. The second home is Ashton Manor. This home is a 22-bed mental health care home. The final home is Abbots Lawn. This home is a 37-bed dementia care home. This home is also a palliative care service, offering end-of-life care so people can be comfortable at the end of their journey. Our Care-At-Home service is called Ashton Domiciliary Care and helps people stay in their own homes by offering support with basic tasks. Newman Property Services is the sister company to Ashton Care that operates on the same core values.