The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for heavy rains across much of Southern England until 23.59 tonight
There's still a yellow weather warning in place for West Sussex until midnight tonight - as the Met Office is forecasting heavy rains.
We're being told to expect possible travel disruption and flooding as a result of heavy rains - which could be between 20 - 30 millimeters an hour in some places.
The Met Office says we could expect
- Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Fast flowing or deep floodwater is possible.
- Delays or cancellations to train and bus services are possible
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads
- Possible power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses