Proofreading and Copy Editing Course
- Browse Vouchers
Our proofreading and editing course will equip you with the editorial skills you need to become a certified proofreader and copy editor. This online proofreading course will show you how to correct printed documents and webpages, and make them readable and legally compliant. V2 Radio have teamed up with College of Media & Publishing to give you the chance to get this course for HALF PRICE!!
Our comprehensive proofreading and editing course will teach you how to:
- Proofread and copy edit documents, either in print or onscreen.
- Apply style guides and BSI proofreading symbols.
- Make written content easier to read.
- Set up a freelance business and find paid work.
You can join the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP) as an entry level member.
As a certified proofreader and copy editor, you could be:
- Raising the quality of your organisation’s content.
- Working in a specialised area, such as legal, medical, academic or scientific publishing.
- Running your own freelance business.
If you have a keen eye for detail, becoming a proofreader and copy editor is a great way to earn good money.
What you will get:
- Unlimited tutor support
- Your own study area
- An app for flexible learning
- Rapid marking
- Immediate access to course materials
- Free online library
- A personal reference
- Endorsed certificate
- FREE Career coaching scheme
- Charter mark
- Once you have bought your Voucher, College of Media & Publishing will contact you to provide you with your unique code to input when buying the course online.
- Find full College of Media & Publishing terms & conditions here: Our Policies - College of Media and Publishing
- Voucher not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Once you have bought & downloaded the voucher, College of Media & Publishing are the correspondent.
- Voucher has no cash value.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for goods or cash.
- Voucher is non-transferable.
- V2 Radio's full terms and conditions apply.