The Selsey Arms - West Dean
- Browse Vouchers
A V2 Radio and The Selsey Arms EXCLUSIVE Voucher..........
£40 voucher to spend on food and drink for just £20!!
The Selsey Arms at West Dean, has been the local village meeting place for the past 200 years. Set in the valley of the River Lavant in the South Downs, The Selsey Arms is 5 miles north of the Cathedral city of Chichester on the A286, and 5 miles south of the market town of Midhurst. The building has been lovingly restored and extended. This free house has a fantastic spacious fine dining restaurant, bright and airy conservatory and a warm welcoming bar with luxury bed and breakfast rooms.
We source the finest, freshest local, organic produce and smoke our own meat, fish and cheese to create superb uncomplicated food that changes with the seasons. The menu includes regularly changing specials and bar meals are also available for a lighter lunch or a more informal bite to eat.
The atmosphere in The Selsey Arms is warm and welcoming. The open log fire warms and welcomes to keep everyone toasty in the winter months, whilst the decking and garden beckons in the summer.
What your voucher gets you:
- £40 to spend on food & drink at The Selsey Arms
Visit The Selsey Arms to take a look at all they have to offer.
- Booking is essential.
- Only one Voucher per table.
- You must tell staff that you have a voucher when booking. Failing to declare you have a voucher upon booking may mean that you are denied the right to use it, and will be expected to pay for your meal.
- Voucher must be presented upon being seated.
- Voucher expires 3 months after purchase.
- Voucher not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Once you have bought & downloaded the voucher, The Selsey Arms, West Dean are the correspondent.
- Voucher has no cash value.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for goods or cash.
- Voucher is non-transferable.
- V2 Radio's full terms and conditions apply.