Media Sales Consultant:
V2 Radio is a proper local radio station serving across Sussex. We have a broad appeal to an audience passionate about local issues, news and events together with a mix of familiar music from the last 5 decades. Programmes are presented by veterans of the broadcasting industry, already well known to listeners in Sussex, with a wealth of experience of providing radio services locally, nationally and internationally. V2 Radio has a strong community ethos - getting involved in local events, the arts and festivals, being visible through regular outside broadcasts and supporting local businesses and charities.
Our vision is to be the largest commercial radio station in Sussex and we’re passionate about developing our workforce to collaboratively achieve both personal and organisational goals.
The Media Sales Consultant will be an ambassador for V2 Radio developing and promoting our commercial opportunities and generating new relationships across the Sussex area.
We are looking for a candidate that has a minimum of 2 years’ worth of experience in both telephone and face to face selling preferably in a B2B environment. Having knowledge of the West Sussex and wider Sussex area is also desired. Full UK drivers’ licence is essential with access to own vehicle.
A Media Sales Consultant's responsibilities include:
- Developing the commercial offers of V2 Radio
- Generating links and relationships with local businesses and organisations
- Selling the commercial offers to local businesses and organisations
- Support the administration around the sales process from advert commissioning to contracting
- Manage client accounts for airtime campaigns, sponsorships and promotional features from beginning to end
- Understanding of advertising sales and marketing
- A good level of negotiation skill as well as initiative
- Face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Results and target driven
- Able to form excellent relationships
- The will involve both office and field based working which adheres to COVID-19 precautions in conjunction with government guidelines.
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 OTE (First year expectation)
How to apply:
Apply now by sending your CV showing the full range of required skills to Alex Berry, Managing Director - send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role.
If you have any questions or require more clarity about the role and what to expect, feel free to call 01243 963962 and speak to Alex.
Full drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.