V2's Getaway Giveaway T&C's
Flight Centre Prize Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. The Prize winner must be aged 18+ at time of travel.
2. The Prize winner is entitled to 1 x £2,000 Flight Centre Voucher to be redeemed only at Flight Centre Horsham (49 West Street, Horsham,
West Sussex, RH12 1PP).
3. The Prize winner must notify a Flight Centre Horsham travel consultant at the time of booking to apply this £2,000 Voucher.
4. The Voucher is not redeemable online or at any other Flight Centre store.
5. £2,000 Voucher is valid for redemption until 30 September 2024. Any unredeemed amount after this date will be forfeited.
6. £2,000 Voucher is valid for travel between 6 October 2023 to 30 September 2024.
7. £2,000 Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. The £2,000 Voucher is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded.
9. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs over and above the £2,000 Voucher will be at the Prize winner’s expense.
10. Vouchers may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given.
11. Vouchers may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, Travellers Cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
12. Flight Centre takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Voucher.
13. If the Prize winner does not accept any element of the Voucher, Flight Centre is not obliged to provide the Prize winner with a substitute
14. Flight Centre will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of Flight Centre, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online
auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and
trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, Flight
Centre may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Voucher without a refund and the Voucher holder may be
refused redemption of the Voucher. Flight Centre will take all reasonable steps to notify the Prize winner of its intention to cancel or
render invalid a Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Voucher.
16. Flight Centre may cancel or render invalid any Voucher (including any available balance) which it determines in its absolute and sole
discretion was obtained at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means.
Flight Centre may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts. Flight Centre
will not be responsible for any costs incurred by a party who purchases or attempts to redeem any fraudulent Voucher.
17. Prize winner is responsible for the use and security of the Voucher. Lost or stolen Vouchers may not be replaced or refunded. Prize winner
is liable for all transactions on the Vouchers except those caused by fraud or negligence by Flight Centre or its employees.
18. Defaced, mutilated or altered Vouchers may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
19. Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
20. The laws of England and Wales apply to these Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
21. Flight Centre’s standard Booking terms & conditions apply.